Followers

Wednesday 23 November 2022

Sticker Stencils and Brusho powders

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
I do hope your day is going well. 
It was a very wet dog  walk this morning, 
Poor Eric was soaked…he might as well have been for a swim. 

Today I have a sample to share with you using one of our new sticker stencils and some brusho powders. 
These are such a great combination. 



I started by adding Midnight Blue Elements ink through the sticker stencil and then adding clear embossing powder,,,
This gives not only a shiny effect but forms  a resist technique too.



Next I added some Brusho powder and spritzed with water, 
I used my air puffer too
This really means that you can move the colour and the water to exactly where you want it. 



When dry I added more shade and a moon 

I finished off the design with some Lavinia cobwebs and creepy foliage. 

I just love using the brusho powders with the sticker stencils. 





I do hope you have a play 

I  must get on, lots to do today…


Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous Jo, I love using the black brusho as the colours are always interesting. Poor Eric having a wet walk but dogs love it that way I know mine does xx

jtodvm said...

Love the idea of using clear embossing powder on the elements ink. This is spooky and awesome!