Followers

Sunday 13 November 2022

What an amazing time

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
First of all I would like to thank you all for your fabulous support with my show 
on Create and Craft.
Your messages, kind words, and emails really helped. 
Tracey and Annja your support is amazing and I am so proud to represent Lavinia Stamps. 
I was so nervous on the day but Nigel was fabulous, he put me at my ease, 
and made it so much fun. He also gave me the confidence to just be me. 

If you missed the show you can find it on the 
Create And Craft website in the rewind section

I hope you enjoy it.

Yesterday I had a day class in North Wales. Such a wonderful group of ladies. 
I think it was my 3rd time visiting them. 
They always make me feel so welcome…even if they did tease me and ask for my autograph!!!!

I have another busy week ahead…
So time now for a shower and some catch up tv with Karl

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jo, congrats on the show, your a real 'pro' and it was so enjoyable, well done.xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Jo, you were so natural on the show the other day, and I was glad I could catch up with it. Nigel and you worked like a great team, Kate x