Followers

Monday 31 May 2021

Fabulous Weekend

Good evening everyone, 
I hope you have had a lovely weekend. 
I have been throughly spoilt as it was my Birthday. 
I have had such wonderful hand crafted cards. 



Wow, I am so proud of you all. 



I also had flowers, chocolates,  bottles of bubbles ,  plants, and such amazing gifts. 
Including the most amazing hand crafted items. 
Honestly I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. 



Also a wonderful white Passion flower to plant in my garden. 



So Thank you so much everyone, 
I really appreciate you taking the time to think about me. 

On Saturday morning we managed an online class looking at the Tissue technique and the Napkin technique.



These are my creations, I hope you like them.



The weather has been beautiful too. 
We even had Elliot and Jenson for a sleep over...
It is amazing how much we packed into our weekend. 
I hope you enjoyed yours too. 

Another busy week ahead. 

Take care 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Redanne said...

It sounds like you had the most wonderful weekend my lovely friend, you deserve it! Love your cards and your makes! Hope you have a good week too! Hugs, Anne xxx