Followers

Thursday 20 May 2021

Thursdays Creation

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you are keeping warm and dry today.

I am just back from walking Eric. 
Wow, it is definitely breezy out there. 



Today I have another Aall & Create sample to share with you .
This is another one using the fabulous washi tape .



I began by creating my washi tape borders. 



Next came the matting and layering plus those fabulous little numbers .



I decided to use a stamp that I don’t see many crafters using. 
Sometimes we do overlook stamps. 
This one is so gorgeous, I really hope more people use it .
It is on set #450-Basic Fruits by Bipasha Bk.




It is such a fabulous stamp to add colour too. 
I also added some purple splats just to give extra detail. 



I used my Clean Color pen to add some shade. 
Here is a closer look. 




I think this stamp could be used on a Christmas card 
What do you think ? 

Thanks for popping in 
Take care all 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Nicola C said...

This is just gorgeous, I think I may be becoming rather obsessed by fruit & vegetable stamps. It must be the way you make them look so yummy. This could indeed be a really great Christmas card 🥰
By the way we’re in Portsmouth today and it’s windy here with gusts up 50mph, should blow the cobwebs away!

Lynne Bishop said...

It would be perfect as a Christmas stamp in the right colours. I have a couple of rolls of washi tape never used so now I have some ideas. Thank-you Jo, lovely creation as always. X