Followers

Thursday 13 May 2021

New YouTube video

Good morning all, 
I do hope your Thursday is going well. 
Another busy start here, Karl has gone to Newmarket today.
He is so busy at the minute. 
I have told him we are definitely having this weekend off .

I have just made another little catch up video 



A few of you have asked for a design using the gel press, so I added a stencil in there too.



It also fits in with our Lavinia Challenge 
Under The Sea. 

I wanted to create a piece of art that looked like it was at the bottom of the sea, hence  it is quite a dark piece. 

So if you have a few minutes spare, and you fancy grabbing a brew 
and a cheeky biscuit 
Just click on the link , and off we go. 


https://youtu.be/6VHfia_JihY

I hope you have a play and I always look forwards to seeing your artwork 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Sue said...

Thank you for another smashing free therapy session. You really should be available on the NHS you know Jo! Big hugs and have a great weekend. Mine’s going to be spent trying out my greige colours and getting some ink onto my new Lavinia underwater stamps. Can’t wait.... Love Sue. x