Followers

Monday 17 May 2021

Power Words

Good morning all, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Once again it was a mixed bag of weather. 
Friday afternoon we had our coffee in the sun, Saturday we got soaked walking Eric and the Sunday 
we had some sun again. 
Mind you it is certainly doing the gardens good. 

Today I have a recent sample to share with you. 
I have used the fabulous new Washi tape 
#24 Power Words by Bipasha BK



I started by covering a piece of card with the washi tape. 
This is just the most fabulous washi tape that I have ever seen.
Right up my street 



I love the way the words have a silver thread running through them. 



I stamped the fungi using black Versafine Clair ink. 



I just lightly added some shade using pencils.
I didn’t want to distract from the washi tape background. 



Some matting and layering and adding that special number embellishment, 



I fussy cut the fungi, and added some extra silver thread underneath them. I thought it 
really complemented the background. 
I used another piece of washi tape for my sentiment. 
I felt the design was a little bit flat and something was missing. 
So I added some splats of yellow posca pen .



Now that’s better..
I’m so pleased that it worked...
I must admit I did hold my breath when I added the splats. 



Bet you have had moments like that too. 

It is raining here again today 
Good job Karl cut the grass yesterday 

I hope you have a lovely day 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: