Followers

Wednesday 26 May 2021

From Tag to Mini Book

Good evening all, 
I do hope you have had a good day. 
I am getting so excited , 
we have a bank holiday and some better weather to look forwards too.

Today I have a lovely little project to share with you. 



A mini book.
This would make a great gift, maybe a thank you gift .



You could add a little gift card inside too.



I have used stamps by Janet Klein and Stencils by Abs. 
I have made a little video 
You can find it here 


So if you fancy grabbing a brew and joining me...
Maybe we could craft along together...
Oh and heads up.
You can buy the large tags from James at Stampers Grove, 
He also has some of these stamps on offer too....😊

Take care all. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it, Jo!! It is so cute.