Followers

Wednesday 5 May 2021

Underwater Reflection

Good afternoon all, 
Hope you are well. 
We have just had thunder here with hailstones. 
Not what I was expecting today. 
Especially as I have just got back after having my hair cut....yeah...
Nice and short again, thank goodness. 

Today I have a fun design to share with you. 


A few of my friends had commented that they would like some fish swimming facing right, as all the  Lavinia fish swim towards the left. 
So that got me thinking 



I came up with this underwater reflection, 
using stamps and stencils...



Even the fish look surprised to see their reflections. 

If you would like to put the kettle on and join me. 
You can find the video here 


Eric likes to be with me in my craft room, 
He was sleeping the whole time that I was recording 



Bless him 




He really is such a fabulous crafting companion.

Take care all, 
Pop back soon 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx




2 comments:

Sue said...

Trying to reduce my cholesterol so replaced the cheeky biscuit with ironing while watching your video. Thanks for sharing, it was just the right length for me to finish the basket & thoroughly enjoyable. Next job was ordering more Lavinia stash!🥰

MFM said...

Eric looks contented and your craft room looks full of all sorts of interesting goodies 🤗