Followers

Monday 3 May 2021

Watercolour for a wet Bank Holiday.

Good morning all, 
I hope you have a lovely day planned. 
We had a wet dog  walk this morning, but Eric is happy getting wet, so that is ok. 

Today I have a lovely little piece of art to share with you. 


Here I used Brusho powders and water to create this lovely watercolour type background 




A little salt gave some special effects too. 

I have made a little video to explain a little more. 


So if you have a spare couple of minutes and fancy putting the kettle on and joining me. 

I also have one of my prerecorded classes with an Under The Sea theme.




These online classes are only £6 each , they last for over an hour and you can watch them as many times as you wish.



If you would like to join in with this class or any of the other prerecorded classes , just drop me an email.
Jrcrafts28@gmail.com

Classes 
1- Colour blending and hidden writing using Lavinia stamps 
2-A landscape design using inks, a stencil and Lavinia stamps 
3- Gelliplate, inks, Brusho powders and Lavinia stamps 
4- Creating a stamped wreath design using Lavinia Stamps 
5- Deep in the meadow using inks and Lavinia stamps 
6- 1 background technique, 5 card toppers with inks and Lavinia stamps 
7- Creating an inky background , smooshing and Lavinia stamps .
8-Stylish design using inks, Brayer, a stencil and some Lavinia stamps .
9- Underwater design using , inks, stencils and Lavinia stamps 


Time for coffee here.
Enjoy the rest of your day 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




No comments: