Followers

Tuesday 1 June 2021

My Favourite Colour

Good morning all. 
Here we are the first of June. 
So that means that we have a new Lavinia Challenge.
Our new theme is. 

My Favourite Colour. 
No prizes for guessing what mine is....
Here is what I came up with. 

‘I Dream In Orange ‘



I hope you guessed correctly. 
I started off with a tag made out of white board, and I added some ink. 



Next I added some stamping , I thought I would use some favourite stamps too.



A little more stamping .



I added some colour using my Inktense pencils. 
Then added some interest in the background by adding some stencil work. 


I also added some water splats and 
edged the design using a black Sharpie pen 



Then I added some glitter using a quickie glue pen, plus a few Posca highlights. 



Finally a couple of words from this very useful stamp .
Angelic words from Lavinia .




Here is a closer look 




I hope you will enter the challenge. 
Remember that the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend on the Lavinia website. 

Enjoy the rest of your day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: