Followers

Sunday 1 November 2020

First of November

Good afternoon everyone, 
Wow, here we are in November. 
A bit of a wet start here too.

Firstly I need to share some very sad news with you, our lovely friend Audrey from Cumbria passed away this week. 
She will be missed and our condolences go to all her family and friends. 
I will be sending a donation in leu of flowers. 

A new month means a new Lavinia Challenge. 
This month our theme is 
Glitter and gold.
You can find all the details on the Lavinia website 

This is what I came up with. 



I do love creating these lovely little pieces of art, and placing them in old tins. 



Not sure if the glitter shows up, or the gold. ( gilding wax ) 
But it is there, honestly..

Eric loves eating the sardines and pilchards too, bless him..
Look this photo popped up as my Facebook memory the other day 

 

We have had a busy weekend, with workshops this morning and yesterday morning .
Plus the little men popped in for our little bubble Event.




We had a pumpkin 




And a bat. 

Oh they do make me smile..
And we all need to smile at the minute...
I think we have a long November to get through,

So sending much love and hugs 

Take care 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Redanne said...

A lovely post Jo, I am so sorry to hear about your friend.

The sardine tin looks fabulous decorated with that beautiful image. What a lovely treat for Eric too!

The boys look so adorable in their costumes, I just want to give them a squishy hug! Stay safe and well my friend and I hope you feel 100% really soon. Big hugs, Anne xxx

Craftychris said...

So very sorry to hear about your friend - so sad.
Love your gorgeous art in a tin, so beautiful! I have a couple of tins saved but have not done anything with them yet. Fabulous Halloween photos of the boys - sooooo cute! Take care and stay safe xxx