Followers

Wednesday 28 October 2020

Another YouTube

Good afternoon all, 
Thanks for popping 
Time for a brew , feet up and just relax. 
I am just back from walking Eric, and it is nearly dark...
Oh that hour has made so much difference. 
I have spent today just working on future workshops, 
Just taking my time, no point rushing.
Well, I can’t rush at the moment. 
I have my flu jab tomorrow morning, 
I’m usually ok with it, fingers crossed I will be this time too.

I have had a couple of messaging from Crafters asking for a step by step for this recent design .



So I thought I would make a little video. 



Then you can craft along, 
Maybe try different colours, 
I would love to see your makes .

The YouTube tutorial is here 


I really hope you enjoy it. 

Oh and thanks to Sheila for a beautiful box of chocolate and to Diane for your exquisite gift , 
they both arrived yesterday 

Take Care everyone 
Love and hugs 

Jo xxx

No comments: