Followers

Thursday 5 November 2020

New home for the foxes

Good morning everyone, 
Hope you are well and keeping warm on this chilly day. 

Today I am going to share a couple of the new Lavinia stamps with you. 

I have used them in this up cycling project. 
Thanks Anne for sending me the kipper tin..



These guys have so much detail and character 
Here is a closer look 



I have made a little YouTube video to show you how I created it. 


The tree trunk is another new stamp too 
I was tempted to add a couple of eyes hiding inside it ...👀
So body is bound to do that now,,,lol..

Enjoy the rest of your day..

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




1 comment:

Redanne said...

I do love how you decorated the tin Jo, the foxes are just adorable and I do agree, a couple of eyes in the tree trunk would look wonderful! Keep safe and well my friend. Hugs, Anne xxx