Followers

Monday 30 November 2020

Winged bugs

Good evening all, 
I hope your Monday has gone well and that you had a lovely weekend. 
Our workshop on Saturday went really well and the 
crafters made the most fabulous  projects. 
I am so proud of them all. 
It was so lovely to have a new lady join our workshop family too.

Today I am sharing a recent Aall & Create sample with you.



This uses a image from stamp set #388 
Winged bugs by Tracy Evans



I stamped the image in black VersaFine Clair ink and added clear embossing powder. 
I love to do this when adding colour using luscious powders and water .
These give such a wonderful shine. 
I do think this beetle needs a shine, don’t you ? 



I decoupaged the wings and added some washi tape detail. 



Plus a few little rusty embellishments. 

I had great fun creating this. 

I have just spent an hour creating a Garland to go over our front door, 
I have collected pine cones, painted them white, added some berries and Christmas bells. 
Just the light to go and then karl can put it up.
Fingers crossed my wire glue holds it all in place. 

Well, I have promised Elliot and Jenson that we will put our tree and lights up tomorrow 
Wish me luck 

Enjoy your evening all 
and thanks for popping in 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Enjoy putting your tree up Jo, I was shattered after doing mine lol .

Gorgeous card . Thank you for showcasing the beetle so fabulously 😘😘

Hope family are well.

❤️❤️

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Tracy, yes the family are well thanks, hope yours are too...bet your tree looks beautiful...Elliot still has his dinosaur bauble that we bought last year...remember...when we were allowed to go shopping together....one day , hugs xx❤️