Followers

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Good to be in print

Good afternoon all, 
Hope you are keeping well. 
Wow, that frost on the ground was a bit of a shock this morning, 
although it did make a lovely pattern on the car. 
How are things ? 
I hope this week is going well, 
I am improving everyday, although just not quick enough..
Recently I have been busy creating pieces for magazines, 



I have made 5 quick card designs for this latest issue of Creative Stamping Magazine 





The stamps are fabulous with this issue, and so useful. 

I have also created some designs in the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials



There is a very nice embossing folder (which also die cuts ) free with this issue. 



And 



I had great  fun creating these. 
There seems to be a bit of a festive theme around at the moment, 
Mind you 
I do think it is more important than ever to send Christmas cards this year.
We all need some festive spirit dropping through our letterboxes.

Enjoy the rest of your afternoon 

Take care 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: