Followers

Friday 27 November 2020

That Friday feeling

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope that your Friday has gone well.
We had a power cut here this morning 
So it was a late coffee for me. 
This week I have made 2 more YouTube videos .
Both these have been answering questions for some of our crafty friends 
The first was for Doreen 


And can be found here 


The second is for Celia, 



And is some background play 
It can be found here 


I really hope these help you ladies. 

Tomorrow it is our tag workshop 




I am really looking forwards spending a creative morning with friends...
Virtually off course 

I’m off now for a shower and to get my pj’s on...
I am feeling so much better but I still get very tired...
So Friday evening will be snuggling in front of the tv 

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: