Followers

Monday 16 November 2020

Monday catch up

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
It was our group online class on Saturday morning .
We spent 2 hours talking about stamping designs and then adding colour. 
We covered many products including watercolour pens, pencils, Inka gold, Brusho powders and dye based ink pads. 

Then we created a card design using this beautiful floral stamp from Aall & Create 




For this one I used distress oxide ink pads and water 

I am always so proud of the pieces of art that the crafters in our group create. 
Well done all. 

Sunday I had a day off and rested, it was just wonderful. 

Today I have been making samples for HOCHANDA shows next weekend. 
I hope you have had a good day and that you are now resting with your feet up.

Take care everyone 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: