Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Timber

Good morning all, 
How are you today ? 
I have walked Eric and it is quite pleasant out there today , 
no rain at the moment. 

I thought I would have an early catch up with you as yesterday I just ran out of energy , it seems to happen at the minute. 
If I don’t get my jobs done in the morning I run out of steam by the afternoon. 


Today I thought I would share this design with you, 
I adore the little owl (drew ) and I thought the tree trunk would make a great place for him to stand. 
It is one of those moments when you think 
When is a tree trunk, not a tree trunk..
When it has fallen down,.
Or is that just the way that my mind works !!! lol 


I stared with some stamping 




Then added some stencil work. 




More stamping, and colouring 




Finally the moon , some extra colour around the edges , just to frame it and some highlights. 

Is it me, or can you see the 👀 looking out of the hollow in the trunk...? 
Maybe it is that mouse hiding for the owl....

I have had such fun with these new stamps 



And for this design I have made a little you tube video 
You can find it here 



I hope you have a lovely day. 

Big hug to all 

Take care 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

7 comments:

Margaret R said...

Hi Jo, another lovely card. Loving you tutorials and will have a go at tring some of them out, although at the moment we don't hae the new stamps so will have to improvise. I think it won't be long before we get at least some of the new stamps. xx

Chrissie said...

Lovely tutorial Jo. Watched the foxes one last night 😍🦊 Hope your throat is better today, 8 weeks, that's annoying. Look forward to future posts. Take care 😊

MFM said...

Lovely card and super tutorial. Thanks
Xx

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card and tutorial Jo. Love itxx

Avril Pintus said...

Love both cards Jo, enjoyed your tutorial with the feather and foxes, can’t keep up, so many beautiful designs. Take care x

Lynne Bishop said...

Beautiful cards Jo. I watched your wreath video at the weekend, have now got that stamp so will have a go. xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks everyone xxx