Followers

Friday 20 November 2020

Poppy Seedheads

Good afternoon all, 
What a dark and miserable day it is here in Cheshire. 
I hope it won’t be like this all weekend. 

I am just popping in to share one of my DT samples with you. 
This one using a new stamp by our 
Tracy Evan’s, .
Leonie will be launching them this evening at 6pm on HOCHANDA 



Abs is a bit under the weather at the moment, I hope he gets better soon. 



I started off , with some direct to paper ink. 
Followed by the same ink on the back of a stencil. 
This makes such a beautiful background, and I am really loving these grey tones at the moment. 



Next I added the stamping 



I also stamped the poppy heads out a second time, added some colour and cut them out. 
Ready to decoupage them .



To finish off I added extra detail with Posca pens, , washi tape and a rusty embellishment.

Here is a closer look 

 
And 




I hope you have a lovely weekend planned. 
I am off to make some soup. 
Well , it is that kind of weather 

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

Lizzybea said...

Fabulous card and excellent instructions on how to achieve it. Thank you Jo x

Redanne said...

Jo, this card is stunning, the poppy head looks so dimensional. Such a versatile stamp too. Hugs, Anne xxx

Dee said...

Stunning card Jo x