Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2020

July Challenge

Good morning all, 
Wow, can you believe it , 
July already..
I am particularly excited as my darling Elliot will be 3 this month..
He seems to be growing up so fast, 
I am just glad that we can finally see him again..

As it is the first of July 
We have a new Lavinia Challenge

My favourite stamp.
Now that might sound easy, but oh no, 
It is so hard to choose, 
I have so many favourites, 
Bet you do too
So I went for one that I use so much,,

Years ago I fell in love with the idea of using the feather as a tree,
and I have used it so much since. 

I have made a YouTube video, if you fancy taking a look 




Obviously I was just going to use one stamp but then little Pipin ran into my design 
and just sat there...


I started by adding some ink to my card using Billy Brayer 
I just have to keep using this new colour 



Next I added some purple just to alter the colour tone. 




Followed by some stamping. 




Next I added the moon and some scenery, but it still needed something else. 
So out came one of the new stencils 



I kept to a pale colour to keep the tones nice and light. 



I do love how that looks, it really adds atmosphere to the design 



I used Inktense pencils to add colour, but I like to add a secret ingredient to my water when I water colour them. 
This really adds some glimmer to the tree. 


The finally some white Posca pen and some glitter...




A lovely, relaxing scene. 




I do hope you will enter the challenge, 
It is on the Lavinia website, and you could win £40 to spend there. 

It is dry here today, Eric and I have just had a lovely walk , 
It is so good to get some fresh air.

I hope you have a lovely day, whatever you get up too.
See you at 11am for coffee and biscuit.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

Janice said...

Beautiful card Jo!

Jan said...

Thanks jo I love it

gwen70 said...

Love it Jo,but what is the secret ingredient xx