Followers

Monday 13 July 2020

Lovely ladies

Good morning all, 
I hope you are well and that you had a lovely weekend. 
It was another busy one for me with our online class on Saturday plus family visiting, 
With more friends popping in yesterday. 
We are having to stagger everyone , all the lovely friends and family who want to wish Elliot a 
Happy 3rd Birthday. 
As our garden is larger than Adam and Danielle’s it is easier to social distance here,,

Saturday’s class was just wonderful and I get so excited when I see all the photos of the fabulous finished pieces , 
and the recycling of tin cans is becoming just a bit of an obsession..




We used stamps by Tracy Evans, such useful stamp sets. 

I am so proud of the way that the crafters have embraced the online classes, 
especially as it looks like we could be looking at next year before being able to meet up again. 

I must say welcome to our new blog follower, 
It is always such a thrill to get new followers,
Also thank you to everyone who has subscribed to my YouTube Chanel, 
I have found some things very demoralising at the minute, just some things that have been happening in the craft world, 
and last week I very nearly gave it all up. 
But then I read such lovely comments on my group, YouTube , here etc and 
I think , no, don’t let the bullies win.

I was so thrilled to get to 2K followers on You Tube and that really did make my day. 

Aall & Create had another ODS on tv last week, 







And here are a couple of my samples 



A gift bag to brighten up anyone’s day 



Thanks for popping in, 
I must get on, 
I need to spend today and tomorrow making more samples ready for more shows at the end of the week..

Hope you have a lovely day, 

Take care 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx


9 comments:

Sharon said...

This was a fabulous project, Jo, so thanks for sharing. I'm so sorry to hear about the demoralising time you are having. Please don't listen to these bullies. They are obviously very jealous of you. You are a wonderful person and so talented. They will not win. I'm sure it's hard to ignore these things and I hope that karma catches up with these nasty people. Love and hugs as always xx

Kath73 said...

Love your work and demos. Please don’t stop, you keep us going x

Barbara Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Finch said...

No! No! No! Jo please do not think of giving up. You are loved and respected for your work by so many people - what would we do without you!!
Some people just get their kicks in pulling others down - mostly through jealousy.
Keep doing what you are doing Jo!
Lots of love. Xxx

Barbara Finch said...

Sorry Jo it posted twice so I deleted one!! Xx

Lisapmac said...

I don't understand how anybody could be horrible to you lovely lady, it doesn't make sense. As someonevejse said those keyboard warriors are obviously jealous, please don't give them a second thought, the craft works needs you xx

Lisapmac said...

Oops as someone else said

Gibmiss said...

Oh, Jo ....what we do without you ...you are the Queen of you tubes ... you explain so well into so much detail.... don’t listen to these bullies ... I love you to bits .... always look forward to your you tubes and blogging ....
love and hugs
Sylvie x

MFM said...

Keep on crafting. Your projects, blogs and ytubes are fabulous.
Sending hugs and warm wishes.