Followers

Friday 3 July 2020

Enjoy the journey

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope that your Friday is going well and that you have a lovely weekend planned. 
I have just got back from a long walk with Elliot and Jenson, 
It was lovely, even in the rain. 
Tomorrow we are going to catch up with Mikey and Fran, 
It is so good to be able to see the family again. 
I hope you are slowly managing to see your family too. 
Today I have another sample to share with you. 
I must admit I have made so many recently. 
I also have many more to make, so many deadlines. 
Good job I love to create..



This one started off with one of my readymade backgrounds..
This was from a tv demo quite a few months ago, 
I knew it would come in handy one day 



I added some stamping, these stamps are great for men’s cards . 
I also stamped some images on separate pieces of card, added colour and cut them out. 



Next I started to assemble everything 



I stamped the feather a couple of times, It is so lovely to cut out and decoupage. 




I added extra, shading and some embellishments, 



I adore the metal letters, and the Tim Holtz film  strip just had to be added. 

This would be great for a teenager, or someone who is travelling...
That is when we can go travelling again. 

Thanks for popping in, 
It is always lovely to spend time with you. 

Take care 
And be kind 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: