Followers

Thursday 23 July 2020

Love these bunnies.

Good afternoon all from a very wet Cheshire. 
Today I am sharing a Lavinia sample with you. 
It is one of the samples that I have made for tomorrow’s shows on HOCHANDA. 



I have already put the photo on social media, where I have been asked about a tutorial 
So here we go..
The background was created with distress oxide ink , Brusho powder and my gel press.

I then added some stamping using VersaFine ink 



After that I created the moon and some shading around the edges. 



Next some scenery and the verse. 
I stamped the verse using VersaMark ink and then added the Mica Minerals, I used Copper 



I love this effect, 
Although it isn’t easy to show you 



Look 



Such a beautiful effect.



Before I go, I must just show you how the boys are taking after their grandma. 



After a couple of hours painting, 
Look at Jenson.



Now how many of us end up like that !!!! lol. 

Take care all 
and thanks for popping in 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

pambr said...

I’d love to know the colors of brusho. I’ve never bought any and would love to get these on my list.