Followers

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Seed heads

Good morning all, 
Welcome to our new follower, 
Please pull up a chair, get yourself some coffee and cake and make yourself at home. 

I just wanted to start today by saying 
Get Well soon to Audrey, 
She is one of our lovely Cumbria ladies and she has been quite unwell..
So I hope you feel better soon...
Big hugs from us all. 

Recently I have been looking at using the Ombré effect and how it can be used to create backgrounds. 
This is one of the designs that I have created 


And I have made a little YouTube video to tell you all about it...
You can find it here 



I do think if the seed heads were coloured on red , it would make a fabulous Christmas card 

It just happens that Lavinia stamps are on tv this Friday,,,
Here is one of my samples 




Here is a closer look 




I must admit Mandy is going to go and host the shows this time, it should have been me, 
But with hotels not being fully open and the first show is 9am. 
So we have to be at the studio by 7am...
I would have to leave here at 4am,,,so it makes sense for Mandy to do them as she lives so much closer..
I will be watching her and cheering her on,,.
With coffee and biscuit, obviously 

Well, that’s my catch up for today, 
I actually have a hair appointment booked for today, cut but no colour, 
It will be very interesting..
Thank goodness my workshops are online at the minute...

Take care everyone
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: