Followers

Tuesday 30 June 2020

I adore these stamps,

Good morning all, 
Hope you are feeling well and positive today
I have walked Eric and been to the post office. 
At the minute I am up to date with stamps, kits, workshop deliveries etc.
Plus today is cake day so the lovely staff have a fresh cream and strawberry Victoria sponge to have with their coffee..
Next job on my list is another magazine commission
So I thought I could have a catch up with you, and then a coffee before tackling it. 



Today I have a recent Aall & Create sample to share, 
This uses stamps by Tracy Evans and these are more of my new favourites, haha 
I have so many,,,
I know, 
Just like the rest of you, 

I found the frame in my stash, so just added some paint , 



And then cleaned my brush on a piece of card ready to be used as the background. 




I stamped and coloured the flower..
Have you noticed...
A new , ink pad 
Speckled egg,
I made the whole sample just so that I could use my new ink pad..
I had great fun, stamping and colouring these images, 
Perfect for any crafter 




Then my favourite bit, 
Putting it all together 
Look at the detail. 



So many possibilities with these. 

Thanks for popping in, 
Fancy a coffee, ? 
Shall we have a biscuit too.? 
Ok. 
Come on then 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: