Followers

Friday 17 July 2020

Friday catch up

Good afternoon everyone, 
Wow, what a busy week. 
Thanks to everyone who left lovely comments, 
emailed me...
And messaged me...
You know how much your lovely words mean to me..


Such a lovely surprise to get flowers too.
Thanks so much Janet and Susan 

It has been a busy week , mainly creating samples for this weekends tv shows on HOCHANDA. 




Lots of lovely new stamps...
And oh yes, 
The hare is my absolute favourite...
I just couldn’t stop using him .

On Wednesday it was Elliot’s 3rd Birthday. 
Obviously we couldn’t have a proper party so just close family members...
It was still a wonderful day




He is just so adorable..
I know I am biased,,,

His brother is a bit of a cutie too...




And yes, he did eat all that cake...

The sun is shinning here now, 
So I am just going to walk Eric.
I am really looking forwards to having a couple of days off...
Mind you, I do have to spend a couple of hours in my craft room tomorrow,,

Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: