Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Mix and Match

Good afternoon and thanks for popping in. 
I do hope that your Tuesday is going well, 
Karl left at 5am yesterday to drive up to Edinburgh where  he had a couple of labs to visit, then onto 
Glasgow today,,,bless him , he is so busy and has been all through this pandemic.
I keep telling him that he needs to take a few days off. 

Mind you , I have been left home alone, well with Eric 
So I have been in my craft room trying to get ahead, 
Catching up on orders, YouTube videos etc. 
Today I have a couple of samples to share with you 


I just love to mix and match , stamps, stencils and designers. 



This new stencil is fabulous, some ink, 
Then change position of the stencil and add a different colour of ink. 
Add some background stamping 




A focal point, 
and yes that stick did come from a pot of Aldi ice cream,,,,# bin dipping lol.😂
The wings and body are from the Take Flight stamp set 



Now the stencil had ink on it, 
So I cleaned it , onto another piece of card 




Added some more stamping , a touch of washi tape , and this adorable dog, 
Some wings and a sentiment. 



I do love to create these sorts of designs, 
Bright, lots of detail, but also some white space. 

I’m off now, time to feed Eric.

Take care all
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Jo. I would like this stencil when you have it in please xx