Followers

Saturday 18 July 2020

Hare

Good morning all, 
Hope your weekend has started well.
It was a wet dog walk for us first thing today, and it looks like it might rain all day. 
Have you been watching the Aall & Create shows on HOCHANDA this weekend? 
They have been fabulous .


This is was one of my samples from yesterday’s shows. 




And this is one from today’s shows 




This hare stamp by Tracy is my favourite, I know we shouldn’t have favourites !!!
But I just love Hares. 



I started by using Billy Brayer to add some colour onto my card stock 



Next some stencil work 



I stamped the hare in black and added some colour with pencils 



To make the Hare more 3d I added some white and black charcoal pencil. 
It is so effective




You will see me use this stamp so much more..
I just adore him

Thanks for popping in 
Take care all 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

gwen70 said...

Fabulous cards Jo, the hare is gorgeous xx

Redanne said...

Jo, it is always a delight to see your samples on Hochanda, you really do bring Tracy's beautiful stamps to life! Hope you have had a good weekend. Hugs, Anne xxx