Followers

Sunday 1 September 2019

If you go down to the woods.

Good afternoon all, 
Wow, I can’t believe it is September already. 
So that means we have a new Lavinia Challenge. 

Our new theme is 
If you go down to the woods 
Here is my inspiration.




I had great fun making this card.
I had no idea how it was going to end up, 
I just began stamping and playing. 



I began by stamping some images, 
I do love this fairy door stamp, 



Next , I blended some distress Oxide Inks around an oval mask. 



Followed by some black ink, and more stamping. 
Little leaves this time. 
Wow, what a difference they make. 



I added some colour by using some ink and water on my mat and painting it on. 

Then I moved on to creating the backing card. 



Some stamping and some splats of ink. 

After mounting the design, I added some extra little fairies, 
Plus another door. 



Look,



I wonder 
Who lives behind a door like this ???



You can enter the challenge here 


It would be great if you could join in. 
I always look forwards to seeing all your wonderful designs. 

Have a lovely afternoon all,
and hope September is kind to us all.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Jo, I dont know where you get the ideas from. Lovely to see you today xx