Followers

Thursday 26 September 2019

More Christmas cards.

Good afternoon everyone, 
I hope you are keeping well. 
Wow, we had lots of rain today, my water butts  are full.
All 4 of them.
I guess we have seen the last of summer.
Boo hoo.

Yesterday it was our regular Hazel Grove workshops, and we had a new lady join us in the afternoon. 
It is always so good to meet new Crafters. 


We made a couple of Christmas cards, 
Using some fabulous Lavinia stamps. 

You may be surprised , 
No wreath cards.
Time for something a little different. 



I really loved making these designs, 
and they are perfect for batch card making. 
Especially the second one. 

I am certainly going to be making more of them . 

Today I was very excited when Ian my postman
brought me some secret new stamps...

Wow. That is all I can say...

So I’m back off into my craft room.

Take care everyone

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

Karen Gartland said...

Teasing!!! Not nice...love the cards Hugs xx

gwen70 said...

Ooh Jo will we be using them at the retreat
Wonderful cards

Guillyflower said...

Now that's just teasing Jo Rice!! lol Lovely cards by the 'girls'.
Hope all is well
((hugs)) xx