Followers

Thursday 12 September 2019

Christmas in Hazel Grove

Good evening all, 
I do hope Thursday has been kind to you. 
I have been in my craft room all day 
catching up on jobs. 
Eric bless him , is really quiet and has just slept under my chair all day. 
I am so worried about him. 

Yesterday it was our regular workshop in Hazel Grove. 
We had a play with some Lavinia stamps, and we created 
some Christmas cards. 


I wanted to create some quick and easy cards. 
You know what it is like at Christmas, it is nice to make some special cards, 
but also we do need quick cards too. 



Now, you know how I love a wreath card. 




These little £1 stamps are perfect for this technique. 



I do love this stamp too, 



And finally , 
We created this topper, 
Just for the camel lady....



I must admit that I am doing rather well with my Christmas cards at the moment. 
Julie made us some yummy cookies in the morning. 

In the afternoon , 
Chrissie came for a visit, 
What a treat to see her and craft with her again. 

We do miss you lovely lady. 


Take care all

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

MFM said...

Lovely cards Jo. I hope Eric gets better soon. Such a worry when they are poorly.
Hugs to you and Eric

gwen70 said...

Gorgeous cards Jo, hope Eric picks up soon xx

Debbie said...

Im so impressed by your blog ( thank you giving me the details )