Followers

Monday 23 September 2019

Saturday in Cumbria

Good afternoon everyone, 
thanks for popping in today. 
I do hope that you had a good weekend. 
We had a wonderful day yesterday, Adam and Danielle came round.
So we had an afternoon full of playing with trains, cars, and singing the baby shark song.
Eric loves it when the boys come round , so he really enjoyed it too. 
Thanks for all your lovely messages about him, 
He seems so much better in himself, although we still can’t walk him far or let him off his lead. 
He has his tests on his heart on 1st October, so we should get some answers then. 

On Saturday it was our monthly workshop in Cumbria. 
We had a couple of ladies missing due to ill health and a couple on holiday, 
So we all had to work extra hard !!! lol 


We missed Maggie too, who has gone back to Spain...
See you next year,,,,
We had a play with Stencils. 
I do think these are an underrated product. 
They are such great value for money and so versatile. 

We used stencils from AALL & Create, many of these have been designed by Abs, 
the man himself.



Just adding ink through the stencils give a great result. 



One of my favourite techniques is to use Brusho Powders, 
And you get 3 backgrounds for the price of 1. 



I have made a little YouTube video ladies, just to help you remember what to do,,



I do hope that you like it. 



It was such a lovely day, and I am so thrilled with all these cards. 




You really are such a talented group of Crafters. 
 Sheila made us some yummy cakes too.

Next month it is our Autumn Lavinia retreat. 
Sat 26th and Sun 27th October. 
I have two spaces left if anybody is interested in joining us. 
It is a wonderful weekend , only £80, and this includes lunch, all refreshments and a goody bag. 
Just drop me a message 
Jrcrafts28@gmail.com 

Today I am in my craft room, 
catching up with jobs. 
Then tomorrow it will be packing my bags again for our Hazel Grove classes on Wednesday. 

Thanks for joining  me today. 
Your support means so much to me 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx






1 comment:

MFM said...

It looked like a great day, sorry not to be there to join in.
Have checked out the video and will have a little play.
Hope Eric continues to improve.
Xx