Followers

Monday 2 September 2019

Gel press and embossing folders.

Good morning everyone, 
I hope you are well this Monday morning. 
Welcome to our new followers, 
It is great to have you join us on this crafty journey. 
Please feel free to comment, ask questions, and join in. 

Today I just wanted to share a little technique with you. 
Gel press, ink and embossing folders to make backgrounds 
This is a great way to create backgrounds, 
But do take care .
It can be quite addictive.


I found myself looking for all my old embossing folders. 

I have made a short YouTube video to show you 


I do hope you like it 

Have a great day all.

Lots to do in my craft room today 

Much love and hugs
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Love these Jo and the backgrounds look fantastic ❤️❤️

MFM said...

Fabulous technique can't wait to have a play. Great ytube.
Hugs xx