Followers

Friday 20 September 2019

A stencil tutorial

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope the sun is shinning for you today. 
It has been a lovely morning here in Holmes Chapel and I 
do believe that we are in for a lovely weekend too.
I am off to Cumbria tomorrow for our monthly workshop so it will be lovely if the weather is nice for the drive there and back. 

Today I have some inky play to share with you. 


I have made a little YouTube video 




Showing how to create these three backgrounds 




From one application of ink on your Gel Press Plate. 



Here is one of the backgrounds made up into a card, using stamps and stencil from Aall & Create. 

Even Billy Brayer has come out to play once again.
Bless him, he doesn’t spend much time in his box these days . 
Here is the link 



I do hope you find it useful.

Heads up to any crafty friends in Belfast, 
We have a couple of places left (due to illness) for our next workshop.
It is on Saturday 12th October 
And we will be using stamps from Aall & Create 
Just email me for details 
Jrcrafts28@gmail.com 

Oh and thank you for all your lovely messages about Eric, 
He seems to be feeling a bit better at the moment.
Although we won’t know anything until his tests on the 1st October .

Better get on, 
Lots still to do, 
Take care everyone 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: