Followers

Friday 6 September 2019

A little piece made just for fun.

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope your Friday is going well, 
and that you have a lovely weekend planned. 

I am off to Carnforth early tomorrow morning. 
To teach a day workshop using Aall & Create stamps and stencils. 
 
I have such a lovely project for the ladies to make. 
I will show you photos next week. 

Today I am going to share a card with you. 
Now this one, 
I just made for fun. 
I bought a new stamp, 
The vine stamp from Lavinia .

Now you know me...
I wanted to see if I could create a wreath with it. 

This is what I came up with.



I had such a great time making it. 


Here is a closer look. 



I use warm autumn colours, 
Just to reflect this this time of year. 

Fingers crossed we have some nice weather for  the next couple of days 

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Donna Brooks said...

Love it, I think you could make a wreath out of any stamp Jo. XX