Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2019

Tuesday catch up

Good morning all. 
I hope you are having a lovely Tuesday so far. 
Karl left early again so I have walked the dogs and been food shopping already. 
So that I can now  have a catch up with you all and then 
tackle some jobs on my craft list. 
I am loving my crafting at the moment, and I 
feel that I am in a really happy place and that I have finally surrounded myself with 
real friends, honest Crafters and some generally great people. 
( even if they do make me use purple,,,!!!! lol ) 

Have you noticed , even my blog is in a new happier place....😀

On Saturday it was our Groovi workshop which is always a lovely day .
Each crafter decided on their projects and what areas they wanted to work on, 


Colouring is always so relaxing, plus it is such a quiet class...




Simple outlines can look so effective on coloured parchment 




And we all love a good queen plate...

It was the church coffee morning. This is always good as it means that 
I can buy a homemade apple pie for Karl..

Yesterday I went on a little road trip and drove to Ruthin, I had such 
a wonderful day talking to Tracey Dutton and looking around the Lavinia Stamps HQ
and oh yes , I did come back with some goodies. 
I may have even had a sneaky peek at some new designs...
If you have got this months craft stamper magazine , just look inside the front cover 


I can’t wait to get my hands on these. 

My coffee machine is on, and calling me, it must be 11am...
Take care all, 

Thanks for everything 
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxxx





6 comments:

Chrissie Roberts said...

Stunning new blog Jo. It's a very happy place. I just love the colours.
Loving the cards too. Beautiful work. I must admit I haven't done any in over a year!
Keep well, keep safe & hug those babies lol
((hugs))

MFM said...

So glad you are in a happy place and the blog looks great.
Mxx

gwen70 said...

Blog looks great Jo, and the cards are gorgeous

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies....xxxx

Donna Brooks said...

OOOOOOOO liking the new look. I have quite a small collection of Lavinia stamps but I do love the designs and my stash is getting bigger. Have a fun Sunday. XX

Jo Rice said...

Glad you like the blog Donna, hope you have had a lovely Sunday too,,,xxx