Followers

Sunday 10 March 2019

Quick catch up

Good afternoon all, 
So sorry for not catching up with you for a few days...
We have had another hectic week. 

How was your weekend? 
Good, I hope. 
We had friends here to stay , and what a fabulous time we had.
We had so much catching up to do it got to 1-45am before we realised it...
Oh my , we are normally in bed for 10pm...

Last week saw Mikey in hospital with an abscess on his tonsil, bless him, 
he ended up on a drip for a while,,
He is so much better now though. 

Then on Thursday , I was asked if I had time to make some samples for 
Hochanda tv.  The only catch , 
they have to be in the post tomorrow morning..
Offcourse I said yes, 
I have managed a few...
Will let you know the times off the shows tomorrow.

I am off now to console Karl...
He has been watching the football. 

A photo of the little men to cheer him up,




Take care all, 
Much love and hugs 
Jo Xxxx







5 comments:

gwen70 said...

My Jo, you have been busy. slow down a bit. Love the photo both are so gorgeous give them a cuddle from me xx

Jo Rice said...

Morning Gwen, will do, hope you have a lovely week planned....xxx

Tracey T said...

What a fabulous weekend you had and your darling boys are gorgeous, I've just had a week with my Grandson Riley, magical aren't they. Can't wait to see your samples, enjoy your day xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Tracey, and I am so glad you had a fabulous weekend too,,,hugs.,.xxx

Donna Brooks said...

Glad you had a good weekend with friends. You are having a very busy time. XX