Followers

Monday 11 March 2019

Exciting times.

Good afternoon all, 
I hope your week is starting well. 
As promised I have some exciting news to share with you. 
As you know I am a big fan of stamps and stencils from AALL & Create. 
I love the designs, the ethics of the company and the fact that all their designs 
are hand drawn, plus they give credit to the designers. 
This is not the case with many companies. 
So when I got a message from Abs asking me to join a new design team, 
well I jumped at the chance...
Sometimes opportunities just present themselves at the right time. 

Here are some sneak peeks of my samples .


Now we didn’t have long to create these samples, but I did have fun. 
So please watch Abs tomorrow on Hochanda tv at 12 noon and 4pm...
There are some fabulous new stamps and stencils, 
plus great demonstrations.

Enjoy your evening 
Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxxx



7 comments:

Angie said...

Huge Congratulations Jo, no wonder they snapped you up, your samples are gorgeous and show off their fab stamps beautifully xx

Donna Brooks said...

Loving the sneaky peaks at your samples. Congratulations on becoming a demonstrator love this company and your samples will be amazing. XX

Tracey T said...

Wonderful news Jo, love your samples and can't wait for the shows xx

gwen70 said...

Congratulations Jo, look forward to the shows xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies, I am certainly a happy bunny....enjoy the shows...xxxx

Redanne said...

We didn't have long but everyone really pulled it out of the bag didn't they Jo? I loved seeing everyone's samples on the shows. So thrilled to be working alongside you - most definitely exciting times ahead - huge congratulations! Hugs, Anne xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you so much Anne, and I am super thrilled to be creating alongside you and such other talented Crafters. Xxxx