Followers

Friday 29 March 2019

Another busy week.

Good afternoon all.
Wow, I really can’t believe how quickly this week has gone. 
Has it flown for you too? 
On Wednesday it was our regular workshops in Hazel Grove. 
It was great to see everyone and we had a fabulous birthday cake for Marjorie. 
Thanks Julie.
I really do eat my way through workshops at the moment.

We started with some inky play, and made this card. 


It is quite a challenge getting some of the Ladies to stamp in a random fashion. 



Then we went for a  more clean and simple design.


The stamps are from Hobby Art and are Lisa’s scribble journal stamps..
They are fabulous for journaling, but also great for cards and other projects. 

On Wednesday evening we went out for a meal with Mikey and Fran to celebrate Mikey’s Birthday.
Then yesterday and today I have been in my craft room making samples. 
Although, with the sun shinning, I have been tempted to go into the garden, it is so 
beautiful outside. 

We are having Elliot and Jenson for a sleep over tomorrow night, so wish me luck...
It is the first time they have both been together, over night...

We have got a surprise for them (well Elliot really ) 



It is a great little tent, and yes I can fit inside...
Enjoy your weekend, whatever you get up too

Much love and hugs 

Jo. xxx




3 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lol lol love the tent, are you sure it’s not for you really. Gorgeous cards Jo, I bet your ladies were thrilled with their results. Have a lovely weekend ❤️❤️

gwen70 said...

Wonderful cards Jo, enjoy your weekend, you will be in seventh heaven with the kiddiepops xx

Donna Brooks said...

Lovely cards hope the class went well. I think you might need a bigger tent and if anyone ask you could just say it's your new craft room! Hope you got spoilt today, happy Mother's day. XX