Followers

Tuesday 17 January 2023

Tuesday play with the Gel press

Afternoon everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 
Wow, it was very cold and icy this morning when I was walking Eric. 
He is so pleased that we bought him a coat this year…
Bless him…

Today I have another little video to share with you.




We are going to get our Gal press out and have a play.
I know so many of you have them and keep them on the shelf in the packet.
Along with Billy Brayer.

But no more…
Let’s get them out and use them 




You can find the video here 


I hope you enjoy it. 

Take care and have a lovely evening 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx

3 comments:

Pauline C said...

Hi Jo … not looked at the video yet (will later) but I got my gel press out today + Billy brayer … but I can’t get on with my gel press at all. I started off trying it with Distress Oxides as that was what I had at the time …. Virtually no colour when I took a print. I then got a couple of Elements inks just to try … still virtually no colour. Also when I flick brushos onto the base ink, the drops don’t spread when I take a print. My gel plate is a well known make and my brayer is the one sold on the Lavinia website. Do you have any advice ?
Pauline xx

Pauline C said...

By the way I’ve been trying to use it off and on for over a year now 🙁
Pauline xx

StephW said...

I got a gel plate for xmas and have watched a few of your older gel press videos, you do explain the process very well and clearly so thank you. My first print using Versfine Clair inks came out quite well so was very pleased! I'll watch this video later for more inspiration xx