Followers

Saturday 7 January 2023

Diary Dates

Hi everyone, 
I hope you are having a lovely, relaxing Saturday. 
I got up early and walked Eric…in the rain…
Then after breakfast I took Karl to watch Elliot and Jenson at their football training,,,
again in the rain…
And oh my, 
It did rain…
So we are now back home and I have a lovely warm coffee. 
After all, 
Life is good when you 
grab a cheeky brew and biscuit. 


I thought I would share the first few months of my diary with you, 



January 14th and 15th - Birthday Event at The Stamp Pad - Oldham 
Saturday 21st January-Online Class- First of the Year 
Saturday 28th January (Online Class- Crafty Capers- Canada ) 
Saturday 11th February- Victoria Stampers Craft Day 
Saturday 18th February- Online Class 
Sunday 26th February- Leigh Craft Show 
Saturday 4th March and Sunday 5th March - Lavinia Extravaganza 
Saturday 11th March- Online Class 
Saturday 18th March- Lavinia Class in Ruthin 
Saturday 25th March - Lavinia Class in Ruthin 
Saturday 1st April - Cumbria Workshop 
Saturday 15th April- Lavinia Class in Ruthin 
Saturday 22nd April- Port Sunlight Show 
Saturday 29th April - Online Class

And relax 😊

Any questions, just ask 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

ambermog said...

Online classes?

Pauline C said...

Wowee Jo looks like you’re going to be busy! I too find myself asking …. Online Classes?? Hope to see you either at Ruthin for the Extravaganxpza, and/or Port Sunlight 😀