Followers

Wednesday 25 January 2023

Online Class at Crafty Capers

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
Today I just wanted to remind you about an online class this weekend. 
It is a live Lavinia Class with me. 
We will be using stamps, inks, sticker stencils and having lots of fun. 
The class is hosted by Crafty Capers, 
and will be live at 6pm (UK time ) 
If you fancy joining in just go to the Crafty Capers website and book your place.









I really enjoy these classes. 

Nearly time to walk Eric again, and it is raining. 
It really hasn’t got light here today. 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jo
Would love to do this class….
I will sent Money…via PayPal….
Hugs Sylvie xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jo
It’s in dollars so will you let me know …is it still £10.00
Sylvie x