Followers

Monday 16 January 2023

Happy Monday

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 
I hope you had a lovely weekend. 
I had a very busy one, but it was wonderful. 
I spent 2 days demonstrating with Lavinia products at 
The Stamp Pad in Oldham.
Thanks so much Gwen for asking me. 



It was lovely to spend time with like minded people, to see old friends and meet new ones.



There was an endless supply of cheeky brews and so much cake…it was heavenly 

Thanks to everyone who came, and to those who attended the Make & Takes with me. 
Also to Lisa and Freda for your help. 





This is the project from Saturday 







This is the one from Sunday.

I was so chuffed with the cards that the crafters made, such a clever bunch. 

Thanks also for my gifts, honestly I was spoilt, biscuits, cakes, jelly babies, cards and a special Thank You to 
Sue Barker who knitted me this beautiful snood, for when I am walking Eric.
I adore it. 





I really appreciate them all, 
It is so wonderful to be part of this crafty family. 

I must admit that I am shattered today and my neck is a little bit sore too. 

Maybe I need a little nanny nap.

As it is Monday I have a 
Mindful Monday video to share with you.





You can find it here 


I really hope you enjoy it 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx





No comments: