Followers

Monday 30 January 2023

Mindful Monday With A Gatefold Flower Meadow

Hi everyone, 
thanks so much for popping in today. 
I hope you had a lovely weekend.
Our Lavinia online Class for Crafty Capers went very well and the ladies 
made the most fabulous cards. 
Honestly I am so proud of them all 
It was so good to meet new crafty friends and spend time with some old friends too.
I really am a lucky lady. 

Today I have another Mindful Monday Catch up video to share with you. 





Today we are going to make a Gatefold type of card design from an A4 piece of card. 







You can find the video here 


So grab a brew and cheeky biscuit, make yourself comfortable 
and let us begin.

I really hope you enjoy it. 

Thanks so much for all your friendship and support 

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: