Followers

Sunday 1 January 2023

A Touch Of Sparkle

Good morning everyone, 
Happy New Year.

We start the new year with a new Challenge over on the Lavinia Website
Our new theme is 
A Touch Of Sparkle

Here is some inspiration.




I wanted to use my Stamping Foam again.





This time I teamed it up with the White Orbs stencil
and some blue Elements ink pads 

I used the large circle mask to give me the outer shape 

Next I added some stamping , carefully masking off the rest of the card 





I added some 3D shading using pastel pencils, 





Then some bubbles using the white orbs stencil and black fine liner pen.





I wanted to have my sentiment on a curve so that it complemented the while design.
So I curved it on the acrylic block.




Now on to some sparkle, 
First I used mica powder and water and painted some on the design. 





Next I used a quickie glue pen and some holographic glitter.





Wow, look at that sparkle.





Fabulous,

I do hope you enter the challenge, 
Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia.

If Mr MoJo has gone on holiday, entering the challenge would be a good way to entice home back.

Have fun 

Much love and hugs 
Jo  xxx

3 comments:

Di said...

I LOVE this 😀 ❤️. Thanks for the demo , I'm going to have a go but alas don't have the foam .

Dar said...

Love this!! Thanks Jo for another great idea. Oh, and Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Dar

aussie aNNie said...

Love this ❤️ Jo and the stamping foam is truely fabulous to use, I did have a play, but love this stamp and your creative design. xx