Followers

Friday 13 January 2023

Mid month reminder - Lavinia Challenge

Hi everyone, thanks so much for popping in today, 
and Hello to our new subscribers. 
I do get excited when we have new members to our family on here. 

Today I am sharing another design for our Lavinia Challenge 
The January theme is 
A Touch Of Sparkle..





Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia..




I started off by using one of my ready made backgrounds. 
This was one that I had made for my YouTube video on panel cards. 



I added some stamping, 



Some grounding 
And some sparkle using the glitter, sparkle posca pen. 




For added sparkle and dimension I stamped Ariel’s  wings again and painted them with some metallic gilding Polish 
So that I could decoupage them. 




Look how the sparkle posca pen shines…I also added some splats with it..
Well , I do love my splats….🧡

Here is a closer look. 




The sentiment is one of the sentiment stickers…
I do find these so useful…

I do hope you enter the challenge…I’m sure you will have fun creating a piece of art and adding some sparkle 

I must get on, I am busy cutting card ready for my 
Lavinia Make and Takes, tomorrow and Sunday…

I am so excited and looking forwards to seeing everyone,,
Gwen as promised me a cheeky brew and biscuit , so I am a happy bunny.

Have a lovely weekend 
Whatever you get up too.

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



No comments: