Followers

Friday 20 January 2023

Friday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
It is another cold, icy one here. 
I have been on extra grandma duties over the last couple of days , as we have Jenson unwell again. 
Tell you what , between Looking after Karl and Jenson I really am getting me steps in
Oh and Eric too,
In fact I have just been out for a walk with Eric and it is going very cold again. 
A good excuse for a nice hot chocolate…fancy joining me ? 




I hope you have a lovely weekend planned. 
I have a Lavinia Online class tomorrow.




These are open to anyone…
I charge £10 per class and have kept it at this price for the last few years. 
Each class is held in its own group on Facebook 
and can be going in live or as a catch up video. 
Also the class can be watched as many times as you wish..
If you would like to join in please just message or email me 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com

Have a lovely weekend all 
Take care 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: