Followers

Friday 29 July 2022

New Heart Sticker Stencil

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
It is a very grey and wet morning here in Cheshire. 

So I decided to have an inky session in my craft room. 
I wanted to have a play with these new 
Lavinia Sticker Stencils. 



As you can see I have had so much fun, 
You know how I love to create a 3D illusion on a flat piece of card .



I started with multifarious card, the heart sticker stencil and 2 Elements inks pads. 
Confetti for my main image and Graphite to add the shade, 



I slowly and carefully worked my way around the design, using both the inner and outer parts of the stencil. 



The new size 3 stencil brush was great for this. 

I didn’t know if the effect would work. 

I just carried on inking my way around the design. 




Hey presto, this is what I had. 

I added some extra depth and pattern with the Replenish stencil. 




Some splats, a round sticker and a couple of sentiment stickers and the design was almost finished. 
A few white highlights and charcoal shadows and  I love the result. 

Here is a closer look 



There are 4 sticker stencils in the pack, the heart, a leaf and 2 birds. 
I hope you have as much fun with them as I am having. 

Have a fabulous weekend. 
It is our 34th Wedding Anniversary tomorrow, 
Bless Karl, he has put up with me for all these years…
We have a lovely day planned and a meal out booked. 

Take care everyone

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

5 comments:

Dar said...

Happy Anniversary Jo (& Karl too!). Gorgeous design to celebrate the two of you. Will definitely give this a go when I get my sticker/stencils.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous and great idea Jo and Happy anniversary


Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Lovely Jo, love this idea xx

aussie aNNie said...

Happy anniversary to you both ♥

Christine Alexander said...

Beautiful Jo, love the depth of shading with the overlapping hearts xx