Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2022

Some See A Weed

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in. 
It is a wet and grey day here in Cheshire. 
I have just been recording another YouTube, and my robin decided to peck on my craft room window. 
I think she was trying to tell me that the bird feeder needed filling up. 
So I have been out and filled up all the feeders. 
Bless her. 

Today I have another sample to share with you using the new 
Lavinia stamps
They are being released tomorrow. 




I love creating this type of design. 
Just make sure that your tape is Low Tack.




These new stamps are so delicate and have so  much detail. 




After stamping I added the stencil element. 
I also added it to my backing card 
Attention to detail is so important 





Followed by some colour using watercolour pencils. 

A few finishing tricks, gel pen, posca pen and ink splats, and the design is complete. 

Can you tell these new stamps are right up my street…? 
Oh and have you seen , new sizes of stencil brushes too. 
Just perfect.

Right, I must get on, I have a fairy headdress to create,,,
Wish me luck 
I need it 😂

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is simply gorgeous Jo

gr karin

Carole-d said...

Absolutely gorgeous, simple but effective.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Wonderful card!

Debra said...

Amazing talent…are you allowed to tell the size of the card you were stamping on please ? 😘