Followers

Friday 1 July 2022

Summer Dreams

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
As it is the first of July , 
 we have a new Challenge over on the Lavinia Website. 
Our new theme is 
Summer Dreams 
Here is my inspiration. 



I started by making a sandwich with multifarious card and some ink sprays. 




I then added a little more spray.





When dry I added some stamping, using some of my favourite stamps. 





I added colour by painting with my Posca pens. 





To add to the drama I blended more ink around the edges. 




I used a stencil and black ink to add the word Dream.




Extra shimmer was added using my PanPastels. 
I do love the way this adds drama to the design. 





I love the drama in this piece. 

You know me, Summer Dreams are definitely in my garden 

I hope you will enter the challenge, after all the winner is chosen at random and 
you could win £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps. 

Thanks so much for joining me today 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxxx



3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

wow Jo absolutely loving this, those sprays look very bright, love it.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and very beautiful Jo

gr karin

Janette said...

Hi Jo, wow, this is stunning, beautiful colours just beautiful.xx